HVACON Marine Systems can deliver parts and retrofitting solutions for most HVAC systems.
Our service can range from parts supply up to turnkey projects, including survey and documentation. We have some very experienced engineers, not only able to execute projects, but also able to advise any customer with the right solution, considering crew and passenger comfort and saving energy.
We deliver energy efficient solutions, utilising quality products from well-known suppliers.
For retrofitting projects everything can be supplied from design, materials procurement, installation and commissioning, either as turnkey projects or separately supplied.
PARTS AND INSTALLATIONS
We offer a full range of parts and installations as follows:
- Air handling unit delivery, installation, replacement and service
- Fan-coil delivery, installation, replacement and service
- Axial, centrifugal and plug fan delivery, installation, replacement and service
- Self-contained unit delivery, installation, replacement and service
- Recovery wheel replacement
- Cooling and heating coil installation and replacement
- Fire and regulation damper installation and replacement
- Cabin unit delivery, installation, replacement and service
- Inlet and outlet louvres
- Spiro duct systems
- Engine room ventilation systems
- Galley systems
- Laundry systems
- Chilled water systems, for example, Danfoss Dynamic valves
- Return air solutions
SERVICES AND PROJECTS
Our services and projects include the following:
- Turnkey projects
- Service and repair