HVACON Marine Systems A/S is located in Frederikssund with a branch in Næstved, Denmark. We specialize in marine automation, electrical design, and HVAC energy optimization within the maritime sector, however primarily on large cruise ships.
We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated project manager to join us in decarbonating the seas, by implementing automation to optimize ineffective HVAC processes. You will be part of a well-functioning team of project managers, supervisors, and project engineers, where you will be managing automation projects and over time participate in development of future concepts.
You will contribute to a good structure in the company, and you become project lead with responsibility for project execution, planning, and budgetary upkeeping.
- Manage HVAC conversion or retrofit projects in a multidisciplinary environment according to customer’s requirements.
- Project management including scheduling, resourcing, and cost control.
- Manage contractors to optimally execute scopes of work.
- Onboard commissioning of our energy saving upgrade projects, as well as service jobs on cruise ships all around the world.
Your primary workplace will be in Frederikssund, but days with working from home will be an option, when your presence in the company is not needed.
- The ideal candidate takes pride in his/her hands-on work, analytical ability, and attention to detail. You appreciate an environment where innovative and quality work is encouraged and rewarded, and where individuals carry great responsibility. You look forward to learning an incredible amount on the job, from a market leader in marine HVAC automation. You are an excellent cross-team communicator, with a flair for understanding processes and electrical systems as well as complex control systems.
- Knowledge of, or willingness to learn, various HVAC and chilled water systems.
- Strong project management skills and possibly a background within HVAC or automation.
- Basic understanding and willingness to learn IT systems.
- There will be travel activity on the projects, as most projects are implemented on ships all over the world while they are in operation. The travels are usually limited to a duration of 1-5 weeks per trip.
If you are interested in the position, or want to hear more, please forward your CV and application to firstname.lastname@example.org.