Low Location Lighting
HVACON Marine Systems produces a flexible low location lighting system, which is designed and developed to meet and fulfil the highest requirements for effective LLL-guiding for emergency situations. Our active evacuation system is approved by the authorities for installation on all kind of vessels and offshore rigs. The system can be intelligent, as a logical guidance system, or a static system, either illuminated or with PL fluorescent signage.
We are able to take full responsibility for the design, the installation and also include delivery to the owner in turnkey contracts.
Scansafe and MCI low location systems can still be serviced by our engineers, and we still have plenty of spare parts in stock.
Our list of services is as follows:
- Complete design and approval drawings for authorities
- LLL profile for bulkhead or floor mountings
- LLL layer in different colours
- LLL signs and accessories
- Logical guidance with bridge control units
- Installation and supervisory services
- Turnkey contracts